KODASINO buyer feedback and comments

spellholly

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all! This thread is for buyers to leave feedback/ comments about their experience with KODASINO. Please only leave feedback if you have purchased something from me. Questions are absolutely welcome- but the idea of this is for people to get an idea about the products and customer service we have actually provided. :) And to those who have made purchases any and all feedback is welcome -however if there is an issue please contact me first and I will work with you to try to resolve it- but still feel free to share anything! :)

raynmanas

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a couple of these awesome little mini chip racks that hold a barrel, they are perfect as a little shuffle stack rack for my desk. Super friendly and responsive with fast shipping, highly recommend!

20210214_165410.jpg

JRald07

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought several of these babies and they are a great complement to my display. I plan on ordering some more in the future.

@spellholly / KODASINO was an awesome vendor to work with. Great customer service, very responsive, and fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Thanks again!

spellholly

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a couple of these awesome little mini chip racks that hold a barrel, they are perfect as a little shuffle stack rack for my desk. Super friendly and responsive with fast shipping, highly recommend!
@raynmanas was a great buyer! Very fast payment and a pleasure to work with!

spellholly

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I bought several of these babies and they are a great complement to my display. I plan on ordering some more in the future.

@spellholly / KODASINO was an awesome vendor to work with. Great customer service, very responsive, and fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Thanks again!
@JRald07 was very enthusiastic and made fast payment! Great buyer!

Top Bottom