KM&___Co..... (2 Viewers)

obama-wtf.gif

I once worked for a law firm that paid $1M to a marketing firm to have the marketing firm modernize the firm's name and logo. After 6 months the entire result of their effort was a suggestion to remove the ampersand from the firm's name. I only mention this because I am not charging you $1M to suggest that you remove the ampersand :)

I once worked for a law firm that paid $1M to a marketing firm to have the marketing firm modernize the firm's name and logo. After 6 months the entire result of their effort was a suggestion to remove the ampersand from the firm's name. I only mention this because I am not charging you $1M to suggest that you remove the ampersand :)
I am sending you a bill for $1M because of this post.

I am sending you a bill for $1M because of this post.
I almost forgot, they also added a red square to the logo, so it was only $500K per suggested change, so I think you need to reduce your bill since I only am suggesting removing the ampersand

Attachments

• 1643317333928.png
    1643317333928.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 137
I almost forgot, they also added a red square to the logo, so it was only $500K per suggested change, so I think you need to reduce your bill since I only am suggesting removing the ampersand
Robot Bakers?! What has this world come to?

KM&FSFBTC

Kifer Milling & Free Stuff For BamaT8ter?

Come on, Kifer! Am I even getting close?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom