Kirchhausen's First Custom Set (3 Viewers)

I do not have a recent update. When I ordered I believe David said it would be 3 or 4 months

I contacted him in October and he told me SCrown loaded in about 4 months which would be February, but of course things change
I got my Winery proofs yesterday and Dave said no ETA yet on production

He posted this on Sunday
DSQ and 44mm are in right now and will be for a good while.
44mm will probably be the first of those out, replaced by FDL.
Elephant & Crown will replace DSQ (only a small run) and then the Small & Large crowns.
Everything is subject to change though. Shit happens.
Lots of things occur that people never know about. A mold may have to be repaired. You can't leave a press empty for 2 weeks so something else goes in. That delays the repaired one had it been due in next etc.
It's moving targets all the time.

Last edited:
I really like the large crown mold and consider using it at some time. It is better in real life than on pictures. It has a very distinctive smoothness.

Happy Monday, here is a second sneak peak:

Chip: $1

1610380843055.png

$1peak.PNG

1610381086212.png

Last edited:
Do we have to wait until they are made to see your inlay design brother Rick?? Miss ya buddy!! Hopefully we can all get vaccinated and back to normal poker life soon!

Do we have to wait until they are made to see your inlay design brother Rick?? Miss ya buddy!! Hopefully we can all get vaccinated and back to normal poker life soon!
I can’t wait to play with all you guys (and gals) again live. As far as a reveal, if you REALLY want to spoil the surprise pm me and I will show you the proofs. I just know they won’t be as good as the real thing.

I can’t wait to play with all you guys (and gals) again live. As far as a reveal, if you REALLY want to spoil the surprise pm me and I will show you the proofs. I just know they won’t be as good as the real thing.
I think I can wait buddy, but I know you will knock it out of the park like your brother!! So damn lucky to have such amazing local chipping friends!

These probably wont even be out until April (or maybe even later) I'm dragon this tease out as long as I can
Not sure if this helps out with timeline expectations or not, but CPC is far enough behind schedule that David allowed me to place an lcrown order just a few days ago for the upcoming run. He said it's probably at least 2-3 months out before they even install the mold, then depending where you're at in the queue, could be a couple more months after that still. There are over 20 scrown/lcrown orders this time around. I think I'm last in line for both of my scrown and lcrown sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom