Kirchhausen's First Custom Set (3 Viewers)

kirchhausen

Flush
Reaction score
After several years of chipping, and with the help of @Toby for a wonderful inlay (I promise) and a couple of other chippers on spot pattern/color choice, I have finally created my first custom set.

I'm gonna be a big tease about it, so the only info I putting out now is:

Maufacturer: CPC
Inlay Design: @Toby
Set type: Cash
Mold: Large Crown
Breakdown: 200 x frac, 400 x $1, 1000 x $5, 200 x $25, 200 x $100

Maybe I will drop some hints along the way before teh chipes ship, and maybe I won't. ;)

Congratulations Rick!! Now that you are back in MD.... don't forget your Maryland Fam all love samples!!

Either way more new chips in the group is never bad news!! Can't wait to not only see them but play them! I think we only have a single CPC large crown in the whole sample collection.

Dang we are not going to have to play the same chips twice for 6 months!! @krafticus may have to move up to two games a month!! Lmao

I received my proofs from CPC last night. In honor of that, the 1st tease:

Chip: frac (25¢)

1609952831006.png

I received my proofs from CPC last night. In honor of that, the 1st tease:

Chip: frac (25¢)
At this rate of reveal, the Covid pandemic will be over before we see the full chip of the $25 denom. :) That would be good timing, though, as I will very much be looking forward to playing with these chips at a live game some time, hopefully in the near future!

I do not have a recent update. When I ordered I believe David said it would be 3 or 4 months.
He told me lcrown is probably April-ish. Said it would be mounted along with scrown at the same time. There are 17 scrown orders and I think a handful of lcrown. So it probably just depends where your order is at within that grouping of orders. I know mine will be last. He said it's possible for some people to start receiving theirs at the end of March, but I wouldn't hold my breath. DSQ and FDL are both going in before the crowns.

He told me lcrown is probably April-ish. Said it would be mounted along with scrown at the same time. There are 17 scrown orders and I think a handful of lcrown. So it probably just depends where your order is at within that grouping of orders. I know mine will be last. He said it's possible for some people to start receiving theirs at the end of March, but I wouldn't hold my breath. DSQ and FDL are both going in before the crowns.
I ordered my set in December, so what he told you lines up with my expectations. Did he say why yours would be last? Is it when you got your order in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom