Kirchhausen's First Custom Set

krafticus

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps out with timeline expectations or not, but CPC is far enough behind schedule that David allowed me to place an lcrown order just a few days ago for the upcoming run. He said it's probably at least 2-3 months out before they even install the mold, then depending where you're at in the queue, could be a couple more months after that still. There are over 20 scrown/lcrown orders this time around. I think I'm last in line for both of my scrown and lcrown sets.
Scrown????

kirchhausen

Flush
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps out with timeline expectations or not, but CPC is far enough behind schedule that David allowed me to place an lcrown order just a few days ago for the upcoming run. He said it's probably at least 2-3 months out before they even install the mold, then depending where you're at in the queue, could be a couple more months after that still. There are over 20 scrown/lcrown orders this time around. I think I'm last in line for both of my scrown and lcrown sets.
Thanks for the info. Not the best news as I am rapidly running out of material for this thread. There are only so many merman jokes one can make haha

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I know that. I meant, he has a scrown set in process too???

Ya, I have an scrown set and an lcrown set both in the queue. My understanding is that both molds will be running simultaneously.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Not the best news as I am rapidly running out of material for this thread. There are only so many merman jokes one can make haha
Do you want me tease my upcoming chips too? Would that help with the timeline? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

AWenger

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naval, "sea", turquoise, island, "scale" ok.... I've solved the mystery.

You're going with the first ever merman themed chips.
I'm not sure the images ever showed up in my post above, but I'll repost a couple.

Can't wait for the big chip reveal!

1631119957876.png
1631120041028.png

Top Bottom