• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Kings Crown on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Wow those went fast, glad I could help out. I don’t know too much about them but it seemed like a pretty good deal based on what I’ve seen.

Wow those went fast, glad I could help out. I don’t know too much about them but it seemed like a pretty good deal based on what I’ve seen.
If they are over 10g like I believe they are, then it was indeed a good deal thanks for listing it. I'll weigh them when they come in. A kings crown set was the last thing I was looking for before I'm done buying sets. Is there anything you are looking for?

If they are over 10g like I believe they are, then it was indeed a good deal thanks for listing it. I'll weigh them when they come in. A kings crown set was the last thing I was looking for before I'm done buying sets. Is there anything you are looking for?
Yeah I’m looking for Paulson Vineyards but I check pretty much daily. I appreciate you looking out though. Just glad I could help someone out. I’m sitting here at work with not much to do other than scroll eBay.

I saw that set earlier this morning and actually thought about it
. But since I already have a 1200 chip set, I thought better. It was a good price though! I only wish that set had the edge markings.

I can't believe how long those were up. Nice pickup @Skagglio

(also when can I expect my Gold Mine Sample?)

Thanks again, chips were indeed as heavy as hoped and many if not the majority seemed mint.

20230318_115236.jpg

20230318_115257.jpg
20230318_115317.jpg
20230318_115347.jpg
20230318_115402.jpg

20230318_115719.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom