• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Kings Castle Roulette TRKs (1 Viewer)

There was a blue single of these roulettes that recently sold for $125 or thereabouts. Must have this guy thinking he’ll make a fortune.

Correction. $105

3EF7A927-105D-4228-85BD-AA252CC4596D.png

Shill bidding or are these two just completely unaware of the 90 day historical sale prices for these that anyone can lookup on eBay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164341440541
Looks a lot like shill bidding to me. And same with two prior sales. No way that these are real sales—no one pays these prices for roulettes—bidders have huge feedback records too. Likely his pals trying to paint the tape.

He’s also a seller of Binions...which tells you everything you need to know.

Edit: This is like watching eBay fraud in real time. A few shill transactions to paint the tape, then sell off in real sales over time at lower amounts. Real buyers think they’re getting a deal based on historical pricing. Shady.

Last edited:
He’s now had two “sell” for $40+. And has another two listed: one at $0.99 starting price and another at $59.99 start with $79.99 BIN.

Maybe I need to list another rack of these at $0.01 starting price. I might have to cancel the auction after a few days if it turns out that I accidentally had an error in the listing, though. :rolleyes:

Edit: Higher listing is his pal who just “bought” one.

Last edited:
If you are so inclined, you should submit a fraudulent listing report to eBay. If enough of us do this, we can strike a blow for legit behavior.

Pretty easy to do. Classification:
“Listing practices” > “Fraudulent listing activities” > “Seller is using other accounts to inflate prices”

This is sad. Also, I'm shocked eBay doesn't have better machine learning for recognizing these types of behaviors already. Surely there must be some "out of the norm" recognizable pattern between buyers and sellers that would surface in these types of scenarios.

This is sad. Also, I'm shocked eBay doesn't have better machine learning for recognizing these types of behaviors already. Surely there must be some "out of the norm" recognizable pattern between buyers and sellers that would surface in these types of scenarios.
There's definitely a way they could but the cost benefit isn't worth it to them / probably promotes not doing anything. Pros they make more money off of the inflated prices > cons that a few particularly attentive buyers notice but eBay knows it won’t keep them from using their marketplace in the future.

Last edited:
Still no bids. :nailbite:
So I just found out this guy has done the same thing and bought a few racks from my buddy
then tries to sell them 1/5 at a time. He must have got tired and listed a whole rack of the binions
$25 chips and I know he lost money on both after fees.
Same with his singles lately hes loosing money on most them and still lists them 1 at a time like BRAH....
So yah... if hes not bright enough to see that once these binions chips start flying around from every seller
on eBay, the price goes in half daily but I think he bought 6 racks of chips hes gonna be in the red on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom