Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
@Australia @davislane

Been wanting to try out the King cards from down under, as I hear great things about them. Seems impossible to find now though, out of stock everywhere and King website not working. Did they go belly up?

Does anyone have any extra setups they’d be willing to let go of? I realize shipping to Sweden may be expensive but let’s cross that bridge when we get there.

Interested in bridge jumbo index

Thanks!

Erik
87722BDC-521D-47C4-A101-8758A7858819.jpeg

Also, happy to trade for Faded spades 2.0. I don’t like them as I find them too stiff, but maybe others do. I have 2 setups. Both boxes opened. One is unplayed (decks in plastic) and the other have one deck opened (one game)

604D5727-6EC4-4F4A-A27D-845B57A8A073.jpeg

And to be clear, that’s my 2 setups of faded for your 1 setup of King

The guy that gets them made is a local here in Newcastle, he runs www.pokershop.com.au. No didn't go belly up, still going and active in the poker community here, I can only assume he hasn't had any cards made recently (assuming from China?). Next time I see him at one of the games he organises, I'll ask because I want to try them too :tup:

In case of a trade I’ll throw in a couple of decks of the Cartamundi Bravo cards that @Josh Kifer scored and sold a while back too.

They are new and unplayed. The plastic is only broken because Josh was a real sweetheart and checked the decks for Jumbo indexes. It was the only way to tell. Bridge sized.

1ADF5785-6A68-423C-8B90-06FC45D2E859.jpeg
72AF18A2-3CCD-4DFF-9E7D-BB79188F6524.jpeg

@Australia @davislane

Been wanting to try out the King cards from down under, as I hear great things about them. Seems impossible to find now though, out of stock everywhere and King website not working. Did they go belly up?

Does anyone have any extra setups they’d be willing to let go of? I realize shipping to Sweden may be expensive but let’s cross that bridge when we get there.

Thanks!

Erik
View attachment 881998
Leave it with me mate. I’ve put some feelers out.

@Australia @davislane

Thanks!

Erik
View attachment 881998
Somebody did a group buy on Kings a couple of years back. All the bridge jumbos came in defective. No complaints - we all got our money back. But it was a sad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom