Kinda pr0n kinda contest (2 Viewers)

saw28

Pair
Reaction score
So I was a little bored over the weekend so I decide to try to build a castle out of some of my chips.
Didn't turn out exactly they way I had imagined but I like what I did.
If anyone (the first) can guess within 100 chips how many I used with in 3 guess I will buy and send you a double deck of any cards you want.
If anyone (the first) can guess within 25 chips with in 2 guess I will buy you 5 set ups.
And finally if anyone (the first) can guess with in 5 chips on one guess I will buy you a reasonable paulson 500 piece set of your choice.
I will take guesses until Monday the 23rd of December 6pm mst.
Good Luck and enjoy.

IMG_0287.jpgIMG_0291.jpgIMG_0297.jpgIMG_0311.jpg IMG_0301.jpgIMG_0320.jpgIMG_0319.jpgIMG_0313.jpgIMG_0325.jpg

At first when I just saw the first tower I was like... I got this, I'll figure it out... then I scrolled down and saw all the pictures lol! This will take some time...

Oh and btw, can I see some pron of all your acrylic chip racks? ;)

Haha almost tricked me.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

And sorry in advance about the quality of the photos I don't own a camera yet maybe after my big set are done being financed.

Is the guess just for the structures, or does it include the moat, bridge, etc outside the walls? I'm assuming every chip I see in the pictures...

Okay I will put out 3 guesses

first guess - 8920
second guess - 11920
third guess - 8420

I'm hoping you didn't use the exact number of chips that you posted in your "post your chip count" thread lol.

Is the guess just for the structures, or does it include the moat, bridge, etc outside the walls? I'm assuming every chip I see in the pictures...
Yes no tricks it is for every chip you see on the table at its max.

Wow! That is some amazing chip art. It's like Legos for adults. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

Did you get the other 2 guesses I messaged to you or should I put them all in this thread?

It was a cool contest. Thx.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom