• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Killer deal on a PCR set - hurry! (2 Viewers)

apologies all. i literally never looked beyond the first couple pics in this listing. it was the same edgespots, and in the same case, that i owned for my PCRs, so i have ignorantly been assuming they were PCRs all along (hence the thread title). tunnel vision is a bitch.

i'll be in my corner. :banghead:

Last edited:
Oh shit. Funnily enough I was considering a set in my head as an alternative to the AS tourney, but even at $4 I'd rather get the AS.

I was kinda hoping $3 might be current prices
Wait, you were considering WHTC as an alternative to AS tourney? Or did you think the sale was for PCR as well?

Wait, you were considering WHTC as an alternative to AS tourney? Or did you think the sale was for PCR as well?
I was going by the thread title. I didn't bother looking properly at the eBay link. But yeah I was considering that PCR might be a good alternative to the AS tourney. It's been a while since I've owned hotstamps

5CA3FEAE-BEF0-4B0D-B606-E7E1BDE7F89A.jpeg

98D43CB9-1EF6-4661-B93B-036D70CE5D11.jpeg
4286DE11-D27B-4285-B254-6CE04AF745DC.jpeg
3222A27E-5103-4B2D-A2A7-30538DC2EB7D.jpeg

I did. I was able to talk him down to a much more reasonable $3800. He’s an ER nurse who works 14 hour shifts, and knows nothing about chips. He was extrapolating pricing from individual chips. We had a series of lovely exchanges where he finally came to understand why what he was asking for didn’t make sense.

He bought the whole set a while ago in the box at an average of $1.50 a chip, so this still gave him a fantastic profit, and since it was his first eBay sale, I told him how tough packaging everything was going to be — offered to have someone go pick it up directly, since he lives less than 40 minutes from me.

He thought about it for a day, and we made the deal today for $3800.

I think that was a KILLER mold Paulson used to produce for the home audience.
Same with the OLDER LCV of the fantasy mold chips like LeCoves and CDM.
Too bad they shut them down.

I have one rack of chips from Apache they did on this newer mold with the suits.
I like it, razor sharp edges.

See if you can get these guys to cut you a deal.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Paulso...715987?hash=item1c652fcdd3:g:mtMAAOSw~oFXEFdi

It is the RH&C mega size inlay though people have grown less fond of, I still LOVE them and the Ritz PR
though. The 1K chips are killer I think. I can never decide if I like the Ritz 1K or the PNY 1K best

that has to be insanely satisfying to just go pick up in person and not have to wait 3 - 4 weeks sometimes for mail.
Or maybe its a better feeling when the mail finally arrives XD Id love to be able to pick up everything in person though myself.
Lol I agree. My latest package has been in transit for almost a month. FML

Lol I agree. My latest package has been in transit for almost a month. FML
YAH I got an INTL package from Singapore here, took 6 weeks I think
I have one more that just left too international. With this now will proabably
take two months to get through the US then BACK to Guam add another 3 weeks
maybe depending on customs.

I did. I was able to talk him down to a much more reasonable $3800. He’s an ER nurse who works 14 hour shifts, and knows nothing about chips. He was extrapolating pricing from individual chips. We had a series of lovely exchanges where he finally came to understand why what he was asking for didn’t make sense.

He bought the whole set a while ago in the box at an average of $1.50 a chip, so this still gave him a fantastic profit, and since it was his first eBay sale, I told him how tough packaging everything was going to be — offered to have someone go pick it up directly, since he lives less than 40 minutes from me.

He thought about it for a day, and we made the deal today for $3800.

I love this. Instead of trashing the seller, you reached out to him and had a kind and positive conversation.

You, sir, have earned that find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom