Kids Are Funny Thread (1 Viewer)

Moxie Mike

Full House
Reaction score
***Scenario: An errant Nerf dart hits a little south of the border.***

Thomas (9): Whoa! That almost hit me in the dangster!
Me: The what?!?!
Dominick (6): ***giggles***
Thomas: My dangster!
Dominick: ***more giggles***
Me: What is a 'dangster'?
Thomas (sheepishly): My privates.
Me (beginning to snicker): Where did you hear that?
Dominick (before Thomas could answer): I made it up. It means 'penis'.
Thomas: ***cackles***
Me (about to lose composure): So you made this up? How did you come up with 'dangster'?
Dominick: It's like 'gangster', except with with a 'D'.
Me: Alrighty then.

Someone add this to Urban Dictionary... "Dangster: A euphemism for male genitalia coined by a six-year-old."

Mrs. Moxie(upon learning about this some time later): This is why I wanted girls.

81584913_10206490983269914_93035528571584512_n.jpg

82289949_10206490956429243_8887451447654875136_n.jpg

Side note - this also led to the invention of a fun new game around the house: Substitute 'Dangster' into any song lyric containing the word 'Gangster'.

Example: "Don't want no paper dangster." --Lady Gaga

Kids can be hilarious! Of course things change. I have two teenagers and they mostly just roll their eyes when I talk or try and be funny and they just say, “Ay ha.”

The other night I was lying with my four year old at bedtime.
Me: I had a lot of fun playing tonight and wrestling, it was-
Milo: Dad, can you pretend you're dead?
Me: Sure.....(brief pause and something clicks) Did you just ask me to pretend I was dead so I would stop talking?
Milo: Yeah. (Immediately falls asleep)

My 4 year old daughter has recently mastered pooping on the potty. She uses the guest bathroom which my wife never uses. I also use that bathroom. I should mention my daughter inherited my wife’s CDO, which is kind of like OCD except the letters are in proper alphabetical order. The CDO causes her (and her mother) to go around shutting cabinets and doors that I have left open.

anyway, the other night she goes into the bathroom to go potty. I walk in behind her with her two year old brother to give him a bath. She opens the toilette and discovers a giant, un-flushed turd.

She looks up at me with annoyed bemusement and states: “something tells me you had something to do with this”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom