Kickstarter Link: Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (4 Viewers)

I hope so too, otherwise we might be playing with these.
View attachment 123509
How about these? It will be tough to fold.
rps20170925_190338_698.jpg

And bring lots of action. Ha ha :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

These card backs look amazing! Sad to have missed the kickstarter, any chance they'll be available anywhere? Just joined the site not too long ago and am not well versed on how these releases work.
Watch the classifieds, many of us purchased plenty of extras.

Fear not everyone, the Desjgn Classic Baroque decks are the official cards at the Alamo event.(y) :thumbsup:

Jason, Can I just request that my shipment go out AFTER the meet-up in Texas, that way I can be at home to "intercept" said package before the wife.........???
Pretty please!!! :)
nitzilla

Jason, Can I just request that my shipment go out AFTER the meet-up in Texas, that way I can be at home to "intercept" said package before the wife.........???
Pretty please!!! :)
nitzilla
Yes, I could arrange which day it ships out so that you’ll know exactly when to make said interception.

Looks like these won't be arriving this week. That is, before I head to Toronto this Monday and then on to San Antonio next weekend and then back to Toronto the following week. Best case is now looking like October 20th. Well, that's disappointing.

Last edited:
Looks like these won't be arriving this week. That is, before I head to Toronto this Monday and then on to San Antonio next weekend and then back to Toronto the following week. Best case is now looking like October 20th. Well, that disappointing.

Disappointing I know. I am being told now either Monday or Tuesday for delivery because the shipping company was to have the cards last Tuesday so that I could have them yesterday. Well they didn't get them until yesterday, so I am told...It is a bit frustrating and I could be all sorts of angry (I am an Aries after all), but it won't solve anything as it is out of my hands. My apologies.

On a happier note, when I received sample decks back in September, I got enough for the Alamo meet up so these are shipping out today. For better or worse though @David O many will be a little jealous when you get a first hand look at the cards.

The main shipment of cards has arrived! Please see the kickstarter update!

Sounds great. Glad to be a part of this project and can’t wait to put these cards in play soon.

Also very glad I put in an order for some of these. Thanks for making my chip habit a card habit as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom