• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Kick ass slot machine on eBay (1 Viewer)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
<link removed>

I am getting a sketchy vibe about the seller of this slot machine, so I've removed the link to the listing.

Last edited:
Well, for me personally, I don't have a PACE machine yet. And I think it's really cool that it is a gum vendor. I haven't seen many like that (there are lots that are mint vendors).

But the colors are great, the important parts are original (I'd ask about the keys/lock), it's been reconditioned (so looks great), but still original (I'd ask seller about any parts that are not original). Also, the reel strips are fortune strips, which are super fun -- people who play the machine tend to really get a kick out of this.

Just a very clean, classic mechanical machine at a friendly price!

I'm afraid to go down this path. Going to keep my addiction to chips for now lol

If anyone saw this and are "watching" this listing on eBay, you should contact the seller with questions (if you can). I'm getting a sketchy vibe from this listing, and would no longer recommend this machine. But do what you want. But please, proceed with caution. The machine itself looks awesome. I'm just getting a weird feeling about the seller.

Can you elaborate? At some point I’d love to get one.

When you click on "contact seller" with a question through eBay, it says:

terick1 : WANT TO BUY AN ITEM FROM US ? PLEASE CONTACT US AT : ESALE005@GMAIL.COM

Which is a big no-no with eBay. But I get it, I'd rather buy it outside of eBay and not pay the 10% tax too. But...when I sent an email to that email address, it was returned undeliverable.

Then, when I decided to message them THROUGH eBay, I get the following message:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

I don't know if this seller has been put on the naughy list through eBay, and they have cut off his ability to communicate with buyers, or what. But it seems like if that were the case, they would also shut down his auction, wouldn't they?

I don't know, not sure what's going on. But I don't want to recommend an auction and then have it turn out that the seller is not legit or something. So I want to send up the red flags.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom