KGB Oreo Dealer Button with magnets (1 Viewer)

John81276

Pair
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be able to acquire one of the Teddy KGB Oreo Dealer Buttons from the recent GB. It is said that some have drilled and installed magnets in them, but I'm unable to find any images with search of that.

Anyone know who accomplished this feat?

Is it possible to get some info on the how? Specifically, what kind of drill bit, magnets, glue were used?

I've only got one, and don't want to screw it up! :)

Made it with flat magnetic sheet cut to size of the cookie and a super thin metal sheet people use for phones to stick to magnets while driving hands free. Magnet is a little weak but has a nice feel.

A pair of scissors will do.

OREO MAGNET

A885D457-0863-4AB2-AC69-8E64170FBD36.jpeg

No need to over think this one. Don’t see at all how you’d see that it was glued at all?

I’ll certainly be using glue on this whenever I get some spare time ( not drilling) . I believe it was @Himewad or @Nuhockey that did the same without any problems.

No need to over think this one. Don’t see at all how you’d see that it was glued at all?

I’ll certainly be using glue on this whenever I get some spare time ( not drilling) . I believe it was @Himewad or @Nuhockey that did the same without any problems.
You can see the black plate that is glued on the inside of the cookie. Is that on there to hide the magnets on the cookie side?

The whole part of an oreo dealer button would be to split it in half (like an actual oreo) otherwise, you'll have lots of people trying to split it lol. Maybe you'll get a player who is successful with splitting it too. Then you'll have cream on a single cookie :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That's a Funny thing , but the best is to get the chips for go with that

As soon as I'll get my Oreo button from my re-shipper, I will use tiiiiiiny but strong neodym magnets with little 3M stickers to do the trick…. I think this will turn out to be a good or even a great solution without the need to drill into this button…

065A0C57-FC2D-4E4E-94EF-F1ED024D8AA1.jpeg0D8B2B0D-2116-422A-8C53-681F4FD7E073.jpeg

Last edited:
These magnets are < 1mm high and at < 1cm wide… sorry for using the metric system :p

5E9ABF8A-7DCD-40DA-9146-DE1BDDD501F2.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom