• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Keychron Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (1 Viewer)

Davism72

Flush
Reaction score
Selling a Keychron K2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Version 2). White backlight, Gateron Blues. It's a nice board, and I own a K6 that I love, but the K2 just didn't suit me. Hoping one of you could give it a home.

This is the rig. https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k2-wireless-mechanical-keyboard?variant=31063869587545

1659717210904.png

Price: $60 shipped

I've only had it for a week or so, and of that only used it for a one full day. It's still clean and new. I don't have the originally packaging (sorry), but I will include the charging cable it came with. User manual can be found on their site.

228D4CA4-BDE5-4851-B7EA-03E5E7A95C2D.jpeg

I paid ~$90. Hard to know exactly, because I bought more than one thing and only paid for one shipment. This setup costs $89 shipped from their shop right now.

1659717669288.png

Last edited:
Wireless mechanical keyboards are amazing. I love pairing mine to my iPhone and rapid firing out txts. I'd pick this up if I wasn't already set.

Wait whaaaaat I might need to buy it just for this LOL
Lol I have mine double paired. I’ll work on it normally and then got key switch to pair with my iPad to send texts or check personal email. Works pretty well!

Lol I have mine double paired. I’ll work on it normally and then got key switch to pair with my iPad to send texts or check personal email. Works pretty well!
Check my message whenever you get a chance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom