SOLD Key West CPC 800 Chip Tourney Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTBass

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Dear Chipaholics,

Up for sale is a very near mint tourney set of CPC Key West chips.

$1300 USD paypal FF + Shipping from Canada. Open to a reasonable offer! I feel like they are already reasonably priced, but maybe my assumption is off.

If you have any questions let me know. They were used twice in a home tourney. There is some slight color variation in the 5K chips, but that did not bother me as its not really that noticeable.

Perfect for a 20 player tourney with rebuys, and could do 3 tables of 8 players in a pinch.

Breakdown:
200x$25
200x$100
160x$500
140x$1000
60x$5000
20x$25000
20xNCV (used as bounties, I know they actually have a cash value as bounties...LOL)
2x Dealer Buttons
1 pack of paper cards

Cheers,
Jeff

Attachments

• KW1.jpg
    KW1.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 580
  • KW2.jpg
    KW2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 604
  • KW3.jpg
    KW3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 511
  • KW4.jpg
    KW4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 487
  • KW5.jpg
    KW5.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 592
Anyone interested in splitting this down the middle? Or taking part of it for an addon? I’d like a STT out of it but not the whole set. I’m not opposed to buying it all and splitting just would like to know if there is interest in anyone taking parts of this.

Some of my favorite chips. Have always wanted to get a set, but my wallet can't handle that right now, and I don't host tournaments that are that big anymore

Anyone interested in splitting this down the middle? Or taking part of it for an addon? I’d like a STT out of it but not the whole set. I’m not opposed to buying it all and splitting just would like to know if there is interest in anyone taking parts of this.
PM sent

There is someone who direct messaged me with interest in the set, but has yet to commit. Just waiting on their response as some of us cannot access PCF while at work.

But I am pleased that there is interest of a potential split if the guy does not want them.

Cheers,
Jeff

I would split with you if still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom