Found Key West Charcoal $20 Single Chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Per the title.

This is going to be a difficult one to locate, I already know this. Doesn't hurt to ask though, right?

Offering $20 for a single chip. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I used to have 1 barrel but sold it, can’t remember to who. I think @dennis63 told me once that only 300 exist (but I could be wrong). Good luck! Love the KW chips.

Bump.

Offering $10 for a single one of these chips.

Bump.

Offering face value for a single chip if it helps shake one loose.

There's a guy over at the Key West Owner's Gallery here at PCF with a picture of a barrel of these in his possession.

Don't know if he will be willing to let any go, but grovelling continuously is always a a good start. That is how I managed to shake some 'Wanted' chips loose when some fine folks here took pity on my begging. Otherwise the following method should also work :-

1573651403948.gif

There's a guy over at the Key West Owner's Gallery here at PCF with a picture of a barrel of these in his possession.

Don't know if he will be willing to let any go, but grovelling continuously is always a a good start. That is how I managed to shake some 'Wanted' chips loose when some fine folks here took pity on my begging. Otherwise the following method should also work :-

View attachment 462072
If it was my pic, they’re regrettably long gone... But here is my pic...

085B639D-951F-4E1C-9834-F2B8254F7B76.jpeg

Bump.

Would consider offers. Just looking for one.

To the top. Still offering face value for a single $20 charcoal chip!

Bump in compassion :)
Btw, why can't they be produced again?
I guess 300 of them would be the minimum quantity (?)

@JMC9389 -- How did I miss this thread? PM sent.

We can have more of these made, but we'd have to wait for the next run on the H mold. It just got rotated out, so it will be some time. (A year, maybe?)

If there is interest, it would be no problem to add to a Key West order with Classic.

Last edited:
How did I miss this thread? PM sent.

We can have more of these made, buy we'd have to wait for the next run on the H mold. It just got rotated out, so it will be some time. (A year, maybe?)

Like always...Denni to the rescue
You're the best that could ever happen to the Key West brand.

Stil don't understand why many more don't own a Key West set...these are by FAR the best offering besides custom CPC's (and a LOT cheaper, no waiting)
I think in 80% of the case my players ask the KW set...and my other sets are not to shabby (PCA, AS, BCC custom, ...)

Last edited:
Some history on the charcoal $20 --

This charcoal and red version of the Key West $20 was suggested by a Chiptalk member in late 2012. Looking over our records, I was able to find two Key West production runs that included the charcoal $20.

We ordered 80 of them in January, 2013, and had them in hand by March. We ordered 100 more in an order placed in May of that year.

I recall that one member bought a rack of 100 of them. About 50 or so went out in sample sets sold in 2013 and 2014. I have about 20 in my office. There are a few others floating around, but based on the records I have, I believe only 180 exist.

Wow, 180 that's not many!
I like the charcoal 20 on its own, but in the context of the cash set I think the yellow/green $20 works better (mainly because I don't need the $100)
Still a great chip to own with so few in existence.
Good luck

Wow, 180 that's not many!
I like the charcoal 20 on its own, but in the context of the cash set I think the yellow/green $20 works better (mainly because I don't need the $100)
Still a great chip to own with so few in existence.
Good luck

Yes, I agree...great chip but prefer the yellow/green current version also (my KW limit set has 1000 white ones & 200 20's)

Ps. there are also 2 racks of quarters floating around with 5c or 5K colors (I think it was 5K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom