KEMs worth $35? (1 Viewer)

What is the general price and a good price for Fournier Bridge Jumbo?
Where do you usually get them?

There are only two sellers. One on eBay and one on Etsy, both Lithuanian. $30/shipped per double deck. I have bought several from the eBay seller. I love them.

Although I did find a wholesale contact and someone is working on for setups much less expensive. But we need to see how that pans out before we make that available.

There are only two sellers. One on eBay and one on Etsy, both Lithuanian. $30/shipped per double deck. I have bought several from the eBay seller. I love them.

Although I did find a wholesale contact and someone is working on for setups much less expensive. But we need to see how that pans out before we make that available.
Out of my range. I'll strain my eyes and hope the contact pans...Please let me know if/when it does.

Thinking about getting a setup of these KEMs but not sure if the price is steep. Bridge regular index brown and green. New setup for $35. Thoughts?
View attachment 886589
Just my two cents, but I have had the worst luck with warping with Kems. I had 4 or 5 setups and ended up throwing them away. I can't remember which Kems they were, but it was horrible. If I happen to come across an unopened setup that I didn't throw away, I'll let you have them if you want to pay for shipping.

I really like my Kems, too.

There's are a couple of issues you should be aware of, though. Unlike some other card companies, USPCC (the company that produces Kem) doesn't offer individual replacement cards. One of the cards in my deck came to me marked, so I emailed them and they said I would have to buy a whole new deck. So, if you're unlucky, the price can add up.

Another issue is that there is a printing problem with the joker cards in some of the decks. It's been ongoing for a few years now, where the joker image will look low res/pixelated. I got my deck just a few months ago, but I've seen posts about this issue dating back years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom