Hi

I'm looking for new Kem WPT.
Poker size & jumbo index.
Black gray blue or red colors.

91nTYHBIX7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

kem-wpt-blue-red-plastic-playing_1_47671b96f7ed07d52d88895f426b83d5.jpg

Thank's

Good luck...
But kidding aside forewarning... THEY DON'T EXIST... this is a publicity stunt or just simple mistake.
Subject was reserched, Kem never made those in jumbo. Shame, I like back design a lot.

@surfik

Do you know if Kem can do custom?

Like those but with another color ... just to change from blue to red or black and gold.

kem playing cards-blue gold-02_730x375.jpg

I do belive that beter opti9n would be DALNEGRO GB. They came like 500 deck short to meet demanded minimum but that is just better deal per $ spend.

I do belive that beter opti9n would be DALNEGRO GB. They came like 500 deck short to meet demanded minimum but that is just better deal per $ spend.
I prefer Dal Negro to Kem as well, and their MOQ's were lower to boot, but for semi custom options only (base face and back artwork, but colors able to be customized). @xdan tried to get a group buy together a few months ago but it didn't end up going through as we only made it to half of what the minimum MOQ's called for.

@xdan tried to get a group buy together a few months ago but it didn't end up going through as we only made it to half of what the minimum MOQ's called for.
That's because too damn many people want red/blue setups with backs that look like everything else available on amazon. BUT I'M NOT ANGRY ABOUT IT!!

Good luck...
But kidding aside forewarning... THEY DON'T EXIST... this is a publicity stunt or just simple mistake.
Subject was reserched, Kem never made those in jumbo. Shame, I like back design a lot.
^^ this ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom