Kem Super Jumbo? (1 Viewer)

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m just trying to figure out if Kem playing cards come in bridge jumbo rather than bridge super jumbo. I ordered what I thought was jumbo from Amazon but they are super jumbo and look too large for my liking. I attached a picture of the kem super jumbo vs copag jumbo for reference.
147BC51E-4EC5-4F27-AA5D-494FFE4BBE4A.jpeg

I would like to know the answer too. I really like the Horseshoe Kem bridge cards I have but the index size is crazy big.

Not KEM but you can order the blackjack index from Desjgn. They are just in between regular and jumbo index. A lot like the "large" index that Modiano use to sell (that I can't find anymore).

I don't think Kem has any other variant of their Jumbo indexing. It's just "standard" or "jumbo." And it appears their version of jumbo is bigger than other card manufacturers' "jumbo."

Horses for courses.

Not KEM but you can order the blackjack index from Desjgn. They are just in between regular and jumbo index. A lot like the "large" index that Modiano use to sell (that I can't find anymore).
I do have the blackjack index and they are ok. I like the standard jumbo size that Desjgn uses. I will get used to the kem jumbo.

The older Kems jumbo (super) index was indeed bigger than the current cards. See pic.
89294D72-2CF2-4B62-A86A-F1852508A33C.jpeg

A little closer comparison.

Attachments

• E7422B8E-CCCB-4203-B79C-75D7584DA8C3.jpeg
    E7422B8E-CCCB-4203-B79C-75D7584DA8C3.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom