KEM printing issues (1 Viewer)

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
Just opened last night and the reds are all over the place. Great feel but this is unacceptable for a $30 setup :cautious:

8FAF2318-5357-4196-AEB5-8A8EBDB2447E.jpeg

Horrible. Demand your money back. Kem's not yet up there with Modiano in terms of being persona non grata, but they're getting close.

For how much people seem to love the feel of KEM cards, their QC leaves something to be desired...

Horrible. Demand your money back. Kem's not yet up there with Modiano in terms of being persona non grata, but they're getting close.
USPC is not a terrible company. They just make terrible cards.

Modiano excels in both categories!

USPC is not a terrible company. They just make terrible cards.

Modiano excels in both categories!
Correct. The Prestige line and Fournier are among the most consistent cards that I own, all USPCC lines. It's the Kem line that seems to have issues. I will say though that I store cards in a sealed cabinet in a rather humid basement, and the one's that I own don't have warping issues...yet.

Funny to see this, I just played in a game on Thursday night that used KEM cards. The reds were a mess. Some of the cards were faded or looked very worn. I told the host that I expected a new set for the game given the stakes and he swore it in fact was a new set up. Now I know he was telling the truth. Hahaha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom