Kantjes checkin' in (1 Viewer)

Kantjes

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all,

Have been hanging around this forum for a while, reading excellent advice.
Checking in from the Netherlands, hello to all my fellow Europeans!
I have been playing poker online mostly, off and on since 2003. Ever since I bought my house, I set up a nice cardroom in the attic.

Tonight I got myself my first small Paulson NPS set, so I thought I might as well create an account here too.
I think I got a pretty sweet deal on it, €180 for a 300 piece set in a pretty mint condition.

IMG_7032.JPG

IMG_7025.JPG

My home game has been running on a table that i built myself, with the Classic Roman Ceramic chipset:

IMG_7030.JPG

Played some good tournaments with it, but there's two colorblind guys that have difficulties separating the colours.
Still like the chipset a lot, but since I put my hands on those NPS's, I can't wait to expand that set to the point that I can run home tournaments with it :)

Nice to meet y'all!

Thanks all!
About the dutch member thing: I read the story, but I can assure y'all I'm not in any way related to people that want to cause harm to others like that.
Looking forward to contribute to this forum as a pokerchip enthusiast :)

Welcome @PCF

Congrats on the NPS-set...local pick-up ?
Yeah, the guy had them laying around for years. He probably priced them off of what he paid for them back then, rather than what it's worth now. Don't think I'll find a deal like that anytime soon..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom