Kansas City Straddle II July 13-16, 2023 (2 Viewers)

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Shewww!! Glad I'm in the clear brother... that pic was like 2019, today minus about 8 - 9 sets living upstairs right now...(plus 6 plus k in singles) it looks more like
View attachment 1012976
Much more resonable than the picture above!! Lmao
This should be the profile pic for the Politics Thread

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Also consider bringing a sleeping bag and trying out "the creepy AS F**K building next door" to be fair we are not allowed to go in there but man I would pay good money for someone to go sleep in that basement alone for the night with a sleeping bag, no phone nor flash light... if you are one of those people that Don't believe in Ghost... I honestly believe a visit to that place would change your mind... just EWW creepy!

Not to mention they literally filmed a ghost in broad daylight last year. I seriously thought it was just @Lil Tuna touching my butt inappropriately... but after that picture I feel as though I may have made a false accusation!
No problem if I get to take one of your sets home with me ( my pic)

ekricket

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Shewww!! Glad I'm in the clear brother... that pic was like 2019, today minus about 8 - 9 sets living upstairs right now...(plus 6 plus k in singles) it looks more like
View attachment 1012976
I bet deer don’t mess with your chips no more.

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
View attachment 1012976
I bet the other side of that wall smells delicious.
AA3FDBD0-AD9D-4AAD-8C22-3A29BEC66700.jpeg

Saoliver

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Chawks45

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in if there is room.
You took the last open seat, @Littleluck55, so you're in. Looking forward to chatting it up with the son of an Airborne paratrooper (bet you thought I forgot!).

With that, KCS II is officially full.

The "Interested" list is now a wait list.

Himewad

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You took the last open seat, @Littleluck55, so you're in. Looking forward to chatting it up with the son of an Airborne paratrooper (bet you thought I forgot!).

If he was conceived while his father was airborne he should get a free room and entry fee

Littleluck55

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1012976
I am not sure what turns me on more: all those cases of poker chips, all those beautiful animals, or picturing you doing yoga on your little purple mat.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what turns me on more: all those cases of poker chips, all those beautiful animals, or picturing you doing yoga on your little purple mat.
Lmao that I'd definitely Brie's mat, there is no part of this big ball of love getting on a yoga mat! Haha

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
View attachment 1012976
That purple mat is the only piece of furniture they own. No room for anything else with all those chips.

Schmendr1ck

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little PSA for anybody in KC/the midwest; A college friend of mine is a writer in the area and has a food blog (among other works) that might be of interest. I am a big fan of her writing and humor and would love for her to see a boost in the numbers. Check it out if you have a moment.
I hate you now, because I actually want to try her recipe for school pizza crust, and I'm sure it will be so much worse than I remember it.

Silver_Fiend

Flush
Reaction score

Put me on the interested waitlist please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom