Kansas City Straddle II July 13-16, 2023 (2 Viewers)

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like there’s a decent chance that I’ll be moving to/living in Columbia, MO at that time, so please count me in as a newbie to your meet up.

If references are needed, @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 might pass along a “he’s just degenerate enough and barely cool enough to play with us” rating from our first interaction at the 2022 Mauler at the Baller in Vegas. ;)

Would like to get location info and a rough draft of game plans so I can book flights and a nearby hotel.

And as a player and lover of blues, might I get suggestion for a good local blues club?

Nelson & Tedeschi cover “Kansas City” by Fats Domino

View attachment 1012773
This Hampton Inn is about 5 minutes from the venue. I believe there are other hotels in close proximity also.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mkclbhx-hampton-kansas-city-liberty/

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Hampton Inn is about 5 minutes from the venue. I believe there are other hotels in close proximity also.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mkclbhx-hampton-kansas-city-liberty/
Also consider bringing a sleeping bag and trying out "the creepy AS F**K building next door" to be fair we are not allowed to go in there but man I would pay good money for someone to go sleep in that basement alone for the night with a sleeping bag, no phone nor flash light... if you are one of those people that Don't believe in Ghost... I honestly believe a visit to that place would change your mind... just EWW creepy!

Not to mention they literally filmed a ghost in broad daylight last year. I seriously thought it was just @Lil Tuna touching my butt inappropriately... but after that picture I feel as though I may have made a false accusation!

Last edited:

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also consider bringing a sleeping bag and trying out "the creepy AS F**K building next door" to be fair we are not allowed to go in there but man I would pay good money for someone to go sleep in that basement alone for the night with a sleeping bag, no phone nor flash light... if you are one of those people that Don't believe in Ghost... I honestly believe a visit to that place would change your mind... just EWW creepy!

Not to mention they literally filmed a ghost in broad daylight last year. I seriously thought it was just @Lil Tuna touching mu butt inappropriately... but after that picture I feel as though I may have made a false accusation!
Who says touching your ass is inappropriate? :unsure: Blasphemy!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Very interesting photo though, I bet that ghost hangs out in that room with the pink tub. ;)

Chawks45

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like there’s a decent chance that I’ll be moving to/living in Columbia, MO at that time, so please count me in as a newbie to your meet up.

Done. Columbia is a two-hour drive to KC.

List.gif

Would like to get location info

Northland area of the KC metro. I'll DM you the specific location.

BEANO52

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Bill we have to come up with something WORSE this year for pot loosers for the late night crew this time around... thinking ridiculous condom hats, or 18"suction cup "vibrators" that stick to the poker table rail directly infront of you and you have to play your hard around the inatimate but intimidating "moving statues" of course after taking minimum of 1 "oh wow" happy candies! Lmao

Oh Wow :eek:

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

1666711695719.png

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shewww!! Glad I'm in the clear brother... that pic was like 2019, today minus about 8 - 9 sets living upstairs right now...(plus 6 plus k in singles) it looks more like
20221025_154810.jpg

Much more resonable than the picture above!! Lmao

Last edited:

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll straddle it with you, I typically don’t like to be included in a group of people that would except me as a member, but if you’ll have me, I’m in!
Hope there is room bro, if not top of the wait list is a good spot! Someone will drop! Can't wait brother "Bob" and for the record @Chawks45 I 110% vouch for this mofo!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom