K&J Poker Tables (1 Viewer)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I know. Chanman tables are the best. But I can't order one of those right now. Looking at maybe ordering a K&J table. Customer service was pretty impressive, as the owner himself called me on a Sunday to get more information before quoting me a price. Anyone have any experience with them? I like the idea of supporting a small business, but I'm curious about the quality.

Yeah, I know. I know. Chanman tables are the best. But I can't order one of those right now. Looking at maybe ordering a K&J table. Customer service was pretty impressive, as the owner himself called me on a Sunday to get more information before quoting me a price. Anyone have any experience with them? I like the idea of supporting a small business, but I'm curious about the quality.
Hi. I believe we have spoke regarding a table build. I'm 99.9% sure you'll appreciate the quality in my tables. Feel free to reach out to discuss further

These guys are local to me and been on my radar for a while. Still haven't inquired or seen the product in person though
Feel free to give me a call or swing by the shop. I'll be glad to show any builds going at the time which is 2 at a time every week. Thanks Keith 502-773-0785

I have been told over the years we make the best tables

I recently purchased a table from Keith. His work is top notch and I've seen tables from many companies before we made a decision on him. His tables are highly customizable and it is a QUALITY table.

Attachments

• Table 1.jpg
    Table 1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Table 2.jpg
    Table 2.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 69
  • Table 3.jpg
    Table 3.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 75

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom