K&J Poker Tables (1 Viewer)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I know. Chanman tables are the best. But I can't order one of those right now. Looking at maybe ordering a K&J table. Customer service was pretty impressive, as the owner himself called me on a Sunday to get more information before quoting me a price. Anyone have any experience with them? I like the idea of supporting a small business, but I'm curious about the quality.

kandjpokertables

Sitting Out
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I know. Chanman tables are the best. But I can't order one of those right now. Looking at maybe ordering a K&J table. Customer service was pretty impressive, as the owner himself called me on a Sunday to get more information before quoting me a price. Anyone have any experience with them? I like the idea of supporting a small business, but I'm curious about the quality.
Hi. I believe we have spoke regarding a table build. I'm 99.9% sure you'll appreciate the quality in my tables. Feel free to reach out to discuss further

kandjpokertables

Sitting Out
Site Vendor
Reaction score
These guys are local to me and been on my radar for a while. Still haven't inquired or seen the product in person though
Feel free to give me a call or swing by the shop. I'll be glad to show any builds going at the time which is 2 at a time every week. Thanks Keith 502-773-0785

I have been told over the years we make the best tables

AZpokerfish86

Reaction score

I recently purchased a table from Keith. His work is top notch and I've seen tables from many companies before we made a decision on him. His tables are highly customizable and it is a QUALITY table.

Attachments

• Table 1.jpg
    Table 1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Table 2.jpg
    Table 2.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 32
  • Table 3.jpg
    Table 3.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom