Just some random chip violence (2 Viewers)

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Slow day, just knocking out some murder victims today at the office.

relabel3253.jpg

I've gotten my time down to around 12 minutes per rack for ASM/CPC chips.

Yikes. I meant no offense to you, Saoliver. In all honesty I did not look closely at the design before posting that, but am also glad you are on board!

Yikes. I meant no offense to you, Saoliver. In all honesty I did not look closely at the design before posting that, but am also glad you are on board!
I am serious! I hate my design from 16 years ago. I sold these off to be rehomed and renewed. @BonScot made his Parris set. @TheBigTater has an awesome design to slap on these as well. I can't wait to see them.

I like to think of it as "refreshing". It has been a long road especially on this set, well over a year to come to fruition. Covid has made me dive into all the projects I've had just hanging around waiting to do.

This (HHR) set is #1 of 3 "refreshing" projects so I'm looking at a ton of murder & labeling. The (HHR) Magnolia set is already printed and on the way which is why I'm pounding the rest of the removal out. Set #2 (Roman Mold) is in the queue with @Gear waiting to print. Half of the removal is done. Set # 3 (Supergem/Lg Greek Key) has been fully murdered but still working on the artwork.

I've also got the Soapy's Parlor set that I'm refreshing with some add-ons from CPC and moving chips around to elimitate duplicate chip between the cash & tournament as well as expanding the tournament set to cover up to 3 tables if ever needed.

Murdering is the easy part, applying labels is time consuming. I feel like I'll be labeling at least until SQM next year.

Yeah, last time i did some Abbiatis/Bud Jones they took a really long time especially the BJ's that have a weighted slug that the label sticks to.

BJR4 roulettes are quite simple, worse on the older ones because the epoxy gets old and wants to stick to the chip recess. I haven't done any unweighted S2s but I suspect they would be fairly simple as well.

I am serious! I hate my design from 16 years ago. I sold these off to be rehomed and renewed. @BonScot made his Parris set. @TheBigTater has an awesome design to slap on these as well. I can't wait to see them.
Yeah, it's pretty horrible and now that I know you did that design, our friendship IS OVER...

Theres another set coming that has some of your old set in it, stay tuned....

Looks really good! Is there not a $20 or $25?

Yes, I had both labels done but the $20 chips (chips not labels) are not here yet and I just didn't label one of the $25 yet, I'm still on the fence about that chip. Also did a $500 chip not that it will hit the felt often but you have to have one, right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom