Just saying hello (1 Viewer)

Raphmivey

Straight
Reaction score
Hi my name is Mathieu I just joined the forum.

I just got the illness of always looking chips picture (and price...) on the web. So here I am starting to enjoy other people poker chips!

I got myself a set of Nevada Jacks so far (about 2months ago) but they are still in the US for now (I shipped to my parents' place thinking they would be able to bring them to me, but it won't happen anytime soon) so I have not received them yet! pure torture

Hello and welcome!

If you want to gain immediate legitimacy on the forum, you could immediately sell the Nevada Jack's that you haven't received (probably at a loss), and proceed to buy something in the Classifieds that just caught your eye for 4x more cost! It happens more often than you think!

Hello and welcome and you are much more patient than I could be, waiting for chips is agonizing, I have made more than one road trip to pick up purchases, so good for you!!

Hello and welcome!

If you want to gain immediate legitimacy on the forum, you could immediately sell the Nevada Jack's that you haven't received (probably at a loss), and proceed to buy something in the Classifieds that just caught your eye for 4x more cost! It happens more often than you think!
ahahaha for sure that would work

Welcome! You will have picture content here for many days to come! Hope you can get your chips soon, theres quite a few members in canada I'm sure a few of them may be willing to help you out with some chip samples to tide you over!

Welcome welcome! I'm new as well, just going down the sample rabbit hole... Hope you enjoy yourself here, and happy chipping!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom