Just saying hello (from Sweden) (1 Viewer)

ginnfilt

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi there! Just signed up today... Long story short. Bought some (x 300) Paulson THC Classics around 2005 and have not been playing much since the big poker boom around that time. But picked up some cards again and just realized the chips I bought have turned out to be quite an investment.

And when browsing the forum I also stumbled across the idea to get a custom tabletop/mat. I'm now thinking of spending money instead to create an even better atmosphere at the home games. We will see how this ends...

Best regards from Örebro, the very heart of Sweden. ;)

Välkommen ombord! Vi är några svenskar här, tveka inte att dra iväg ett pm om du undrar något

Hi there! Just signed up today... Long story short. Bought some (x 300) Paulson THC Classics around 2005 and have not been playing much since the big poker boom around that time. But picked up some cards again and just realized the chips I bought have turned out to be quite an investment.

And when browsing the forum I also stumbled across the idea to get a custom tabletop/mat. I'm now thinking of spending money instead to create an even better atmosphere at the home games. We will see how this ends...

Best regards from Örebro, the very heart of Sweden. ;)
Välkommen!

Welcome ! How is your set built ? Is it for cash or tournament games ?
Thanks. It's a cash game set, but I would need more $1 to be happy with the division of denominations. But let's not talk further about my eventual need to expand or dispose of chips since I am not allowed in the Classifieds just yet as a new user... :)

Thanks. It's a cash game set, but I would need more $1 to be happy with the division of denominations. But let's not talk further about my eventual need to expand or dispose of chips since I am not allowed in the Classifieds just yet as a new user... :)
Keep posting and soon you will be able to get what you need :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom