Just joined (1 Viewer)

BartSimpsonsMentor

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined and am excited to be here.

Many years ago (early 2000's), I bought a full 1000 chip set, with plaques etc. I had dreams of playing a lot of poker which never panned out, it just turned into a thing we did over a handful of christmases with family and friends. So this set has sat unused until now.

Hoping to learn more on the forum and possibly get those games going I always wanted at home!

Thank you!

Pics or the chips aren’t real! :)

Welcome!

I have a set of original Paulson Pharoahs with the matching plaques and markers (silver & gold card markers and dealer button). Barely got to use it. Had dreams of playing lots of games when I got this set in the early 2000's, but it never panned out, only played a handful of times with family and friends sadly.

OK, images attached

Attachments

• IMG_1916.JPG
    IMG_1916.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1918.JPG
    IMG_1918.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 119
Damn, this is the 2nd person in like a week to pop in here with a 1000 Paulson chipset very non-chalantly xD

Welcome! You'll probably find out that those chips are worth more than you think now!

The have demoninations. The only NCV's are a handful of the plaques and those extra ones I got to put in plastic cases. (use them for card markers)

Damn, this is the 2nd person in like a week to pop in here with a 1000 Paulson chipset very non-chalantly xD

Welcome! You'll probably find out that those chips are worth more than you think now!

That's cool. I'm interested to learn more, but I still can't seem to reply to people's posts yet. I can only reply on this thread.

Wow, that's a healthy looking set man! Are they all non-denomonated?
The have demoninations. The only NCV's are a handful of the plaques and those extra ones I got to put in plastic cases. (use them for card markers)

Hello again

New to the forum, looking to get into playing more, finally getting the time to make that happen. The old sets have been collecting dust for years, so interested to see what's changed in the last 10+ years.

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm really interested in poker plaques, any recommendations on the best plaques or ones that people like? (pics always appreciated) . They just add such a "cool" element to any game.

(1) Welcome to PCF,

(2) Cowabunga,

(3) Eat my shorts,

and last but not least,

(4) Sweet chips!

Hello, welcome and sell me your chips and that gorgeous box!

Please... I mean please sell me your chips and that gorgeous box!!! That's what I meant to say

Now sell me your chips!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom