Just joined PCF (2 Viewers)

Welcome to PCF!!! (POOREST CHIP FINDERS) lol kidding! You've entered a great realm of info and a plethora of poker chip sets!! Have your eye in anything in particular youd like to get your hands on? Be careful where you leave your wallet, the interwebs may find it and buy moar chippies than you planned for!

Welcome! Where about in NJ are you from?

Welcome to PCF!!! (POOREST CHIP FINDERS) lol kidding! You've entered a great realm of info and a plethora of poker chip sets!! Have your eye in anything in particular youd like to get your hands on? Be careful where you leave your wallet, the interwebs may find it and buy moar chippies than you planned for!
Just got myself some wicked spade ceramics, but already thinking of another set to separate cash from tournament. What have I gotten myself into.

Welcome! Where about in NJ are you from?
North Jersey, Bergen county.

You have just entered the dark side!! We are happy to have you with us! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ps- dont worry, that's just the beginning!
1575345592497.gif

Welcome to PCF @Boonz! The only place where money can actually buy you happiness in the form of clay discs!

Hello and welcome! I live in Riverdale Bronx, Apple Maps said your about 23min away. I host a .25/.50 holdem game - your welcome to come play. I also have a bunch of samples of different kinds of chips if you want to check them out :)
THC, RHC, TRK, Sunfly 39mm/43mm, ABC, Matsui’s (my main set), CPC (also color set), GPI promo Elites...

Welcome, @Boonz!

Hello and welcome! I live in Riverdale Bronx, Apple Maps said your about 23min away. I host a .25/.50 holdem game - your welcome to come play. I also have a bunch of samples of different kinds of chips if you want to check them out :)
THC, RHC, TRK, Sunfly 39mm/43mm, ABC, Matsui’s (my main set), CPC (also color set), GPI promo Elites...
I don't know @yone personally, but you should definitely take him up on this offer...

Tempting but dangerous to the wallet. That right there might tempt me to buy another set right away..... soo tempting but must resist for now.

Just got myself some wicked spade ceramics, but already thinking of another set to separate cash from tournament. What have I gotten myself into.

North Jersey, Bergen county.
Nice! Union County here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom