Just joined PCF

FordPickup92

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to PCF!!! (POOREST CHIP FINDERS) lol kidding! You've entered a great realm of info and a plethora of poker chip sets!! Have your eye in anything in particular youd like to get your hands on? Be careful where you leave your wallet, the interwebs may find it and buy moar chippies than you planned for!

Boonz

Reaction score
Welcome to PCF!!! (POOREST CHIP FINDERS) lol kidding! You've entered a great realm of info and a plethora of poker chip sets!! Have your eye in anything in particular youd like to get your hands on? Be careful where you leave your wallet, the interwebs may find it and buy moar chippies than you planned for!
Just got myself some wicked spade ceramics, but already thinking of another set to separate cash from tournament. What have I gotten myself into.

Welcome! Where about in NJ are you from?
North Jersey, Bergen county.

yone

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I live in Riverdale Bronx, Apple Maps said your about 23min away. I host a .25/.50 holdem game - your welcome to come play. I also have a bunch of samples of different kinds of chips if you want to check them out :)
THC, RHC, TRK, Sunfly 39mm/43mm, ABC, Matsui’s (my main set), CPC (also color set), GPI promo Elites...

WedgeRock

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, @Boonz!

Hello and welcome! I live in Riverdale Bronx, Apple Maps said your about 23min away. I host a .25/.50 holdem game - your welcome to come play. I also have a bunch of samples of different kinds of chips if you want to check them out :)
THC, RHC, TRK, Sunfly 39mm/43mm, ABC, Matsui’s (my main set), CPC (also color set), GPI promo Elites...
I don't know @yone personally, but you should definitely take him up on this offer...

Boonz

Reaction score
Tempting but dangerous to the wallet. That right there might tempt me to buy another set right away..... soo tempting but must resist for now.

JMC9389

Straight
Reaction score
Just got myself some wicked spade ceramics, but already thinking of another set to separate cash from tournament. What have I gotten myself into.

North Jersey, Bergen county.
Nice! Union County here!

Top Bottom