Just got the diagnosis (1 Viewer)

tSuckapHree

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So my journey with the disease starts with helping a friend decide on a set for our home game. We go with the Majestics.

I like playing poker but I've never owned more than a $20 dollar set but as I'm on this forum I come across the Jacks... I'm in love/infected/afflicted. Unfortunately Im too late for the sale but by chance @Mac128k is selling his set and I'm a few minute drive from his work. He sits me down and he graciously gives me a brief history lesson as well as some insight into what coping with the disease will look like many years from now :) He also says folks with the disease dont exploit others with the ailment by flipping.... and he clearly leads by example.

My Jack set is not quite playable so I proceed to hunt through purchase or trade. In every trade situation I offer to ship first as I'm new to the forum and each time I'm met with the response that there's no need to ship first as the members operate on the honor system. I want to thank @BHB @kaimat @Matthew627 for hooking me up at a more than fair price. Also thanks to @Vinyard for inviting me to some local games and finally @horseshoez for looking through his set to see if he can spare some 5's to trade for my 1's

Welcome to the funny farm. Your wallet will never be the same. :wow:
Lots of great folks here willing to help you out, as you've already seen.

@Highli99 your prognosis is correct my paypal just flat lined on my last purchase. Now looking for PCF's members who take Venmo :)

hahahahahaha!! A few months ago I used to actually do my job while I was at work. Now I just spend my days thinking about chips and playing poker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom