Just got my samples! I’m pleasantly surprised! (1 Viewer)

DrBill

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just received one the of the fins deliveries for my sample sets. (Still waiting on Nevada Jacks and Poker Knights). Shoutout to a few fellow PCFers that helped me out and sent me a few of these!! @MegaTon44 @upNdown But let me just say...I am sooo glad I waited to get these, and also that I got as many as I did. I wasn’t expecting to to really get hyped over the Paulsons like I see most people are, but they’re really nice. I’m sure other sets are even nicer. I also actually like china clays. They’re definitely not a terrible chip in comparison to what I was playing with (dice set). The only Sample sets that I haven’t got that I would like to is a hot stamp set and Emerald Bay.

My conclusion though........BUD JONES. Man! Those San Juan Inter Continentals are awesome! Love the look and feel of these! I’ll probably end up pursuing a nice clay set, a hot stamp set, a set of Inter Continentals, and a custom set from Sunfly cause those Mad Ducks are freaking sick too!

I know this is a lot but this is just my prediction of what I’ll be pursuing from here forward. Obviously, things change all the time, so we’ll see what happens!

Attachments

• E05C81C9-AF75-457D-81CC-23845E160FAD.jpeg
    E05C81C9-AF75-457D-81CC-23845E160FAD.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 153E978C-785D-42ED-82D6-DEB757086F14.jpeg
    153E978C-785D-42ED-82D6-DEB757086F14.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 166
  • AADBF997-4A1E-49EA-83DB-C825511EFC06.jpeg
    AADBF997-4A1E-49EA-83DB-C825511EFC06.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 173
Just received one the of the fins deliveries for my sample sets. (Still waiting on Nevada Jacks and Poker Knights). Shoutout to a few fellow PCFers that helped me out and sent me a few of these!! @MegaTon44 @upNdown But let me just say...I am sooo glad I waited to get these, and also that I got as many as I did. I wasn’t expecting to to really get hyped over the Paulsons like I see most people are, but they’re really nice. I’m sure other sets are even nicer. I also actually like china clays. They’re definitely not a terrible chip in comparison to what I was playing with (dice set). The only Sample sets that I haven’t got that I would like to is a hot stamp set and Emerald Bay.

My conclusion though........BUD JONES. Man! Those San Juan Inter Continentals are awesome! Love the look and feel of these! I’ll probably end up pursuing a nice clay set, a hot stamp set, a set of Inter Continentals, and a custom set from Sunfly cause those Mad Ducks are freaking sick too!

I know this is a lot but this is just my prediction of what I’ll be pursuing from here forward. Obviously, things change all the time, so we’ll see what happens!
If you like bud jones, Abbiatis, or especially an Abbiati custom set will be amazing for you. Seriously, if you can afford it, definitely go for one.

Alright, just say the word. If you agree to send them back after a week or two I’ll send you some better paulsons - textured inlay, leaded THCs.

If you like bud jones, Abbiatis, or especially an Abbiati custom set will be amazing for you. Seriously, if you can afford it, definitely go for one.
Dude, I’m sayin! I hope to get an Abbiati sample set here soon! Definitely tryin to see what they’re about as well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom