Just got my Prototypes Mocked up ( I am a first timer ) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Well I just go my prototype labels back for my local guy and here is how they look after my fat fingers put them on in to much of a hurry. Let me know what you think. I like them.

sticker011.jpg

They look great to me! Will white be for bounties?

I figured that is would make up 50 white for bounties and then do one other color (maybe the pink) to give out when my friends ask if they can have one. ( and I know they will ask) I want to be able to give them one that will not end up back in the game either by accident or accidently on purpose.

I like it! I’ve always liked the look of the Milanos. Who is doing the labels?

Thanks. The art work is something we came up with when I was getting my Polaris Ranger rapped about two years ago. I am lucky in that we have a local that is doing is doing a lot of Pro Regional and some National Dirt Bike graphics. It is his full time gig. If it was not for already having a long term relationship with him I would have went with Gear. This is the first time he has ever done poker chip. He is squeezing me in, between like ten trailer and side by side raps.

Her is a couple things he has done for me. The Ranger started out life all silver. He did 18" stickers for my cornhole boards.

yep2.jpg yep04.jpg IMG_0192.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom