Just got my poker table back, time to replace my 20 year old dice chips (1 Viewer)

tjwor

High Hand
Reaction score
I built a poker table in high school shop class but haven't had a place set it up for many years. Just finished my mancave detached garage and got the poker table set up. Going to start having regular cash games and maybe a tournament from time to time.

In the market for a 1/2 Cash Game set where the average buy in is $150-200.

Reactions: mic
398449BB-B897-4966-B9A6-8AC92D265781.jpeg

It could use a refelt and a few more chairs. I built the table the first half of the school year, and goofed around the 2nd half never finishing the chairs to go with it.

Hello and welcome!

High school shop class? Good for you, but I don't think Chanman will be worried for the competition

I guess it depends on whether Chanman is worried about a Scott Keen design poker table from the mid 2000's.

Have you seen the new members start here thread? Link in my sig - It discusses break down and types of chips.

Sounds like the need is to support a bank roll of 1600, I like to add 10% just in case, call it 1800, the workhorse chip is likely the 5.

100 x 1
200 x 5
100 x 20
20 x 100

Should cover it

I used your link as a reference to what chips I'll need.

I'm going to try for a set with roughly these quantities:
150 x 1
250 x 5
75 x 25
25 x 100

All the kewl kids use 20s instead of 25s.

I like because it stands out and for my 20-80 buy in it makes it easier to chip out

Reactions: mic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom