Just for fun - critique these chips! (1 Viewer)

khp

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I definitely want a white $1, red $5, and black $20. What colour should the $100 be?

I played around with the design tool...Individually, I liked the 3oclock edge spots on the white chip, but together it looks funny. I might move it back to 12 and change the red chip to 3 and 6.

I’m not set on any chip/colour combos/edgespot pattern, though I have to say the black one is my current favourite.

56E5B1CA-A9F8-4F0C-A460-43529A3EBBEE.jpeg

3054221A-DFF1-4EE7-B77B-9A110E11CEBA.png

Last edited:
I definitely want a white $1, red $5, and black $20. What colour should the $100 be?

I played around with the design tool...Individually, I liked the 3oclock edge spots on the white chip, but together it looks funny. I might move it back to 12 and change the red chip to 3 and 6.

I’m not set on any chip/colour combos/edgespot pattern, though I have to say the black one is my current favourite.

View attachment 734855
3 6 , 12 only matter if you are having your inlays aligned to it, but even then its not going to matter.

change the background from green to grey. you can also export the lineup as a larger pic

Reactions: khp
based on your prerequisite - honestly, this lineup look pretty damn solid to me.

is the 100 canary? that would be my only critique. brighten it up, if you like yellow go with DG yellow.

3 6 , 12 only matter if you are having your inlays aligned to it, but even then its not going to matter.

change the background from green to grey. you can also export the lineup as a larger pic
Wait - inlays aren’t auto aligned by CPC?

blurples.png

My favorite purple color combo...might not work great with your black $20, though.

they can be.

I assume your colour choices have been influence by your favourite chips on PCF?
Maybe subconsciously? I was just putzing around on the tool. I updated the first post with a better pic

View attachment 734866
My favorite purple color combo...might not work great with your black $20, though.
Yea I really like this deep purple, but am afraid it’s too close to black. I’ve also used pink in the black chip. I’ve updated the first post with a purple chip though

Yea I really like this deep purple, but am afraid it’s too close to black. I’ve also used pink in the black chip. I’ve updated the first post with a purple chip though
I don't *think* the black and blurple would be a problem, but for the same color pink spot.

You could use Charcoal for the $20, then blurple for the hundo...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom