Trade Just exploring - Foxwoods THCs for 43mm NAGBs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well God knows I can’t win any of these large denom chips ever so I might as well just buy racks of them to make myself feel better.
Right? I’m buying in for 80 bigs at the $1/2 table - I’m never seeing those big chips. And I don’t know if it’s an east coast thing, but I’ve never been paid tournament winnings in chips either - that would be my only shot at the big boys.

Right? I’m buying in for 80 bigs at the $1/2 table - I’m never seeing those big chips. And I don’t know if it’s an east coast thing, but I’ve never been paid tournament winnings in chips either - that would be my only shot at the big boys.
I've played in my fair share of tournaments on the east coast and not once have I ever been paid in chips. Always cash and there's always some sort of paperwork to be done.

I've played in my fair share of tournaments on the east coast and not once have I ever been paid in chips. Always cash and there's always some sort of paperwork to be done.
But you see guys on streams getting paid with a handful of big chips. Maybe that’s just a Vegas thing?

But you see guys on streams getting paid with a handful of big chips. Maybe that’s just a Vegas thing?
It's possible. Maybe it's just big tournaments because they don't want people walking around with a ton of cash? I don't know. I've played maybe 10-15 smaller tournaments total in Vegas, I've cashed in 5 of them (never above 3rd) and always got paid cash as well.

I've been paid in chips in Vegas definitely. I feel like somewhere else too, maybe Maryland Live? Or possibly Majestic Star. I know I was on a work trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom