Just Desserts (3 Viewers)

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
There’s a breakfast, a lunch, and a dinner thread. How about a dessert thread?
1586409215709.jpeg

Last edited:
I will get the party started. My wife cooks for the Saturday poker game. Sometimes this includes deserts, rarely two. As I recall, this was for the opening night game for all-in-at-the-Alamo. You snooze, you lose - we served a tour of the best top 50 BBQ joints plus these two bad boys:

A key line pie

A three layer chocolate cake

Yum YUM

I will get the party started. My wife cooks for the Saturday poker game. Sometimes this includes deserts, rarely two. As I recall, this was for the opening night game for all-in-at-the-Alamo. You snooze, you lose - we served a tour of the best top 50 BBQ joints plus these two bad boys:

A key line pie

A three layer chocolate cake

Yum YUM

key lime please!!!!!!!

Got one of these (Willamette Valley Marion Berry) in the freezer and some Vanilla Haagen Daz too. Just waiting on those delicious cherries I mentioned in the cocktail thread for that ice cream

1587600381824.png

I forgot to take pictures of the molten lava cakes we made all last week.

It was gone before my brain could process the possibility of a picture. Anyway, just a small bowl of Haagen Daz Vanilla ice cream, 4 Amarena cherries with some of that delicious cherry syrup drizzled on top, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and lightly sprinkled with maple honey granola

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom