Just a looker (1 Viewer)

You're definitely not alone in this hobby! Snap some pics of some your favorite singles you've collected over the years.

Hello and welcome!

I bet that within 30 days, you will go from being a "looker" to a "buyer". There is about a 20% chance that in the next 100 days, you will also purchase a bunch of plastic cards, or an ultrasonic cleaning machine, or a hot dog roller. Good luck keeping your money in your wallet!

Well within 30 days I will be in Reno, Las Vegas and Albuquerque. I will be finding chips all over. I have the cards and the cleaning machine, Poker table. No need for a hot dog roller. And yes it's tough to keep your money in your pocket.

Hello and welcome!

I bet that within 30 days, you will go from being a "looker" to a "buyer". There is about a 20% chance that in the next 100 days, you will also purchase a bunch of plastic cards, or an ultrasonic cleaning machine, or a hot dog roller. Good luck keeping your money in your wallet!

I resemble that remark. It wasn’t too long after joining that purchased 500 CC Pharaohs. I’m waiting for the FedEx truck to drop off another 200 chips and plastic cards this afternoon from Apache. You forgot the chip case (I’m driving by Harbor Freight this evening). As luck would have it, it is down the street from my daughter’s soccer game this evening. Damn, this is addictive.

Hey, if you're going to Reno, do you mind picking up a few chips for me? I'm not looking to harvest, just to grab a barrel here and there for collecting purposes. PM me if you've got time.

Welcome Dennis, thanks for the new Regency chips, I’m approaching a playable set now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom