Junior's Bourbon Hall (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Thank you to P5Woody for the design and GameOnCC for the great prototypes.

I am embarking on placing the order for my cash set of the chips. Here I will document the order process and how smooth it is. Then when the boxes arrive I will show off the chips. Not sure if it will be big bang or a tease process. Have time to think on this. :cool:

Quantities Ordered

.25c = 420
$1 = 320
$5 = 120
$20 = 60

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here are the Peach Prototypes.

TheEdges.jpgJuniorsBourbonHallPron.jpg

Changed the pink to peach above

onemoretry.jpg

Last edited:
Proof of Chips

Here is the proof of the chips.

3145_Orten_V1.jpg

Next step approve the proof so the order can go forward.

Thanks Junior24xx. I am looking forward to receiving these. My instinct is the red needs work but, not 100% positive

Covering a possible limit game, my guess.

Peach quarter is delicious.

We play a $.25 - $1 spread limit type game. What some would call a circus event so having lots and lots of quarters is ideal. lesss change to be made during the hands. Thanks all for the compliments.

I know it will take a while for these to get made and to my door. However when are you allowed to start being impatient???

Those are really nice. I look forward to seeing the whole set. Great work.

I use that many quarters in my $.25/$.25 cash game. I'd rather have a ton of quarters than a few ones and fives...but that's just me. We are a low stakes crew and having more chips makes us feel more special. :D

Thanks 72o. I love lots of quarters. I am very happy with the final look and can't wait to see everything together

Great looking mockup and prototype chip. Looking forward to seeing the finished set!

Just received an email with a tracking number. Chips are on the move.

Looked at the tracking number and should be at my door on Tuesday... Yippeeeee

Last edited:
Arrival

Something great happened today. There was a gameon chip box sitting in my mail bin today. I thought what could it be. Ok I knew it was my chips as I was tracking since last Thursday when I received the shipping notice. So here is a teaser until I can figure out the good camera. Then more will be posted.

boxesreceived.jpgboxreceived.jpg

At least give us "crappy iphone pic" of the chips for the teaser...geez. :D

I was so excited when I saw you posted in this thread then I was like what the hell! Come on give us something, anything even a far away crappy photo that if we squint we can make out the colors.

Congrats. They look wonderful.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

And the black/white "Juniors" choices work well for stack-reading on the edges.

Simply awesome man. Congrats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom