July Giveaway(s) (1 Viewer)

Jumbo index, 4 color, baroque, with very contrasting back colors. One of my new setups (copag) the colors are just to close without really good light.

Classic Flourish, Vic, or a new poker size design with 4-6 back colors and medium index.

I've always felt the Desjgn Large Index (what we're calling medium here) was perfect. It's big enough for the blind guy at the end of the table to read the board, but not so big that you can't peel a hand without the rest of the table seeing your cards.

Ok here are the winners, congratulations and pm me shipping details.

@RichMahogany T-shirt (see the order links for sizes and designs remaining and let me know which you would prefer)
@JoeBGo Classic Baroque Set
@GIANTDustySquid Classic Flourish Set
@Schmendr1ck Classic Flourish Uncut Sheet
@upNdown Classic Culture Uncut Sheet
@DrStrange Classic Baroque Uncut Sheet
@davin Classic Victorian Set

Ok here are the winners, congratulations and pm me shipping details.

@RichMahogany T-shirt (see the order links for sizes and designs remaining and let me know which you would prefer)
@JoeBGo Classic Baroque Set
@GIANTDustySquid Classic Flourish Set
@Schmendr1ck Classic Flourish Uncut Sheet
@upNdown Classic Culture Uncut Sheet
@DrStrange Classic Baroque Uncut Sheet
@davin Classic Victorian Set

Awesome giveaway, and thanks! This one will have a home in my poker room.

Thanks again, this thing is great! Much smaller than I imagined.
Now I have to figure out the framing thing.

Not really at this point as I need to focus on the cost from Modiano snafu. It was of course emotionally/financially taxing. These ideas are not shelved by any means, just that I am not concentrating on them at this point.

no 4 color index ever.

@desjgn

We put a four color deck in play last weekend and the host was yelling at me for wasting my money.........on all those other decks. He claims I’ve cost him a bunch of money by using black and red all these years. Please fill a void and offer four color bridge (preferably jumbo index)

So I have been a member for a while burn nwver recently took the time to go to the forum section and the marketplace until tonight. Looks like I am extremely late to this give away. However I just wanted to say @desjgn that I absolutely Love your Cards. IMO they are the best in terms of design and lips, colors, etc. keep up the hard work. I don’t own a set yet but have played with some friends sets. Just love them though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom