Traded jpietrella Sale #37: 831x Square in Circle solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've pieced this lot together from a few different sets, intending on making them into a custom-labeled set. I'm not sure what some of these colors are, but giving my best guesses. The majority of these are all pretty sharp, a lot of them are close to near-mint or appear to only be used for shuffling. The rest are probably excellent, though they feel like they've been played at least several times to the point where they're a little easier to shuffle. I haven't used any of these myself. Both cases can be included if the buyer wants to pay for actual shipping.

Some notes on each chip grouping included below. $475 + shipping Venmo or Paypal FF otherwise, buyer adds 4%

Breakdown, 831 chips total:
  • Brighter red: 126x
  • Darker red: 40x (these appear to be a mixture of milled/original/custom hot stamps. Most of them are milled with some of the original foil visible on the edge)
  • Black: 124x
  • "Dirty" white: 126x (not sure if this is almond, off white or just white that needs to be cleaned)
  • White: 100x (these are all hot stamped with "PINECONE" Leaded.
  • Yellow: 195x (this is definitely more of a mustard color, all hot stamped with "PINECONE." These also all have some flecks of something in the lay which you can see on the edges - maybe lead? No clue.) Leaded.
  • Green: 120x (color seems like the Paulson Indian Blue color, a bit greener. There is some color variation on several of the chips, almost looks like fading)
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

6-2.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

Last edited:
I think they used brass to weigh these chips rather than lead, could be totally wrong though. I know CPC's non day glo colors use that which is why it has those specks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom