Traded Jokers Wild THC $.25 for another quarter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that you don't need 2 racks... is that b/c you put 50c in play at the same time?
I am building a $.25/$.50 limit set... basically each person buys a rack of quarters for $25... all players a different color. Idea totally stolen from @Irish , basically by color you can see who has whoms chips!! it was a joint idea with @Beakertwang the micro cash king!! He wanted a quarter limit set at our meet up in Ohio... I had already had that thought teaching family circus games and making it fun!!

I was sitting on a bunch of fracs that I didn't have paired with any sets. We all know how expensive THC quarters are. I had a bunch of money tied up in them and debated selling... but why not make something fun!!

Ideally I want 120 of each so rebuys would be (20) chips of your color and (2) $10 value chips... it is a work in progress but something fun and different!

I have these
20201013_181430.jpg

Plus a rack of regular pink pioneers and a rack of red Silks on the way!!

I am building a $.25/$.50 limit set... basically each person buys a rack of quarters for $25... all players a different color. Idea totally stolen from @Irish , basically by color you can see who has whoms chips!! it was a joint idea with @Beakertwang the micro cash king!! He wanted a quarter limit set at our meet up in Ohio... I had already had that thought teaching family circus games and making it fun!!

I was sitting on a bunch of fracs that I didn't have paired with any sets. We all know how expensive THC quarters are. I had a bunch of money tied up in them and debated selling... but why not make something fun!!

Ideally I want 120 of each so rebuys would be (20) chips of your color and (2) $10 value chips... it is a work in progress but something fun and different!

I have these
View attachment 586366
Plus a rack of regular pink pioneers and a rack of red Silks on the way!!
Oh wow, neat idea! Is that like Irish's Skittles set?

Shit, I can't ever play in this game ... I'd just go after the person with the JWs ...

Oh wow, neat idea! Is that like Irish's Skittles set?

Shit, I can't ever play in this game ... I'd just go after the person with the JWs ...
That would be you brother!! Hence why I should keep the extra rack!! When you burn through the first one... I have another one waiting for you!! Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom