Joker brand plastic cards (1 Viewer)

Annorax

Two Pair
Reaction score
https://texaspokersupply.com/store/joker-plastic-playing-cards/

Does anyone here have any experience with these? There's a local here trying to offload 250+ setups at a pretty low price; if they're decent, I might be able to grab them and set up a group buy or something at $3-$4 per 2 deck setup. I just want to be sure they're worth it before I go committing to buy this many of them.

Watching to see reviews...potentially interested. $3.60/setup is crazy good if the cards are decent

I might even be able to get the price lower than that. Just need to figure out a number that covers shipping materials and like a buck a setup to put into the chipping fund so that my girlfriend won't be too unhappy with me for tying money up and spending time on it.

Aren’t these the cards used at Shuffle 512? They seem pretty similar. If ur in Austin I’m sure you could stop in at TPS. I may have a chance to drop by tomorrow.

I’m in for a setup if this moves forward (assuming we can take advantage of the 40% off deal)

The link was just the easiest way to show you what they've got; a local's got them in bulk and very likely going to be cheaper than that. I can pick up however many up to 250 or so setups, but I need commitments so that I don't get stuck with any of them. The pricing on that link doesn't reflect what I'll be doing if I pick these up, but I honestly expect we'll be able to do this for like $2-2.50 per setup once I've got them in the door.

Last edited:
$2 per setup plus shipping costs looks like the number. I'll keep this open here (mods: do I need to make a Classifieds thread instead?) to get interest lists going and figure out how many decks I should get.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom