Joe at PGI is seeking our help (1 Viewer)

I drove out last week to meet Joe and crew and pickup 2,000 custom-labeled CPS chips for my home game, good crew and they gave me a great deal and fast turnaround. Just voted, let's support those who support our community!

Voted. Well, my wife did as I've easily resisted Facebook to date...

wow- thanks EVERYONE for your support- never thought it would difficult to get 250 votes but clearly it is- thanks again folks- I am keeping my fingers crossed we hit 250 votes-

wow- thanks EVERYONE for your support- never thought it would difficult to get 250 votes but clearly it is- thanks again folks- I am keeping my fingers crossed we hit 250 votes-

Since the voting is using Facebook, you're being crushed by the fact that you don't seem to have a Facebook Page for the company. If you make even a basic one and start promoting it a little, I believe you'll find it much easier to hit 250 in the next ten days - you don't even have to link it to the web sites, just establish the Facebook page and do a couple of posts of pr0n up there that chippers can share on Facebook... then follow with an appeal to vote on the Facebook page.

Since the voting is using Facebook, you're being crushed by the fact that you don't seem to have a Facebook Page for the company. If you make even a basic one and start promoting it a little, I believe you'll find it much easier to hit 250 in the next ten days - you don't even have to link it to the web sites, just establish the Facebook page and do a couple of posts of pr0n up there that chippers can share on Facebook... then follow with an appeal to vote on the Facebook page.
This

+1

It never even crossed my mind they didn't have a FB page. Good catch.

Maybe not, but they have an AOL page.

:D

image.jpg

Just saw this over on the other site...a little disappointing that he doesn't post over here. I might actually have to figure out how to get on the Facebook page that my wife and her friend created for me one day because they thought it would be funny. It's the only reason I have one and when they get together annually they usually log on to see what is going on with it.

Capture.PNG

Hope I don't get banned for posting a post from the other forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom