Joe at PGI is seeking our help

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
I drove out last week to meet Joe and crew and pickup 2,000 custom-labeled CPS chips for my home game, good crew and they gave me a great deal and fast turnaround. Just voted, let's support those who support our community!

hod

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Voted. Well, my wife did as I've easily resisted Facebook to date...

palmgaming

Sitting Out
Reaction score
wow- thanks EVERYONE for your support- never thought it would difficult to get 250 votes but clearly it is- thanks again folks- I am keeping my fingers crossed we hit 250 votes-

Mental Nomad

Full House
Reaction score
wow- thanks EVERYONE for your support- never thought it would difficult to get 250 votes but clearly it is- thanks again folks- I am keeping my fingers crossed we hit 250 votes-

Since the voting is using Facebook, you're being crushed by the fact that you don't seem to have a Facebook Page for the company. If you make even a basic one and start promoting it a little, I believe you'll find it much easier to hit 250 in the next ten days - you don't even have to link it to the web sites, just establish the Facebook page and do a couple of posts of pr0n up there that chippers can share on Facebook... then follow with an appeal to vote on the Facebook page.

Poker Jedi

Pair
Reaction score
Since the voting is using Facebook, you're being crushed by the fact that you don't seem to have a Facebook Page for the company. If you make even a basic one and start promoting it a little, I believe you'll find it much easier to hit 250 in the next ten days - you don't even have to link it to the web sites, just establish the Facebook page and do a couple of posts of pr0n up there that chippers can share on Facebook... then follow with an appeal to vote on the Facebook page.
This

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

+1

It never even crossed my mind they didn't have a FB page. Good catch.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe not, but they have an AOL page.

:D

Reaction score
image.jpg

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Just saw this over on the other site...a little disappointing that he doesn't post over here. I might actually have to figure out how to get on the Facebook page that my wife and her friend created for me one day because they thought it would be funny. It's the only reason I have one and when they get together annually they usually log on to see what is going on with it.

Capture.PNG

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Hope I don't get banned for posting a post from the other forum.

Top Bottom