Jeevansluck's sets (1 Viewer)

I understand your problem. The $25 is the weakest chip in the IG lineup imo.

And it's not exactly weak. 8v spot is obviously nice, but the colors leave something to be desired. Too many pale colors and not enough contrast between the base and spots is the problem with the primary imo. As for the secondary I like it as a standalone chip, colors are nice, but I think that the spots are slightly too boring especially following the amazing bearclaw.

I went for the pri. Was considering getting both, but still think they are the best fit.

20230203150403__MG_9623.JPG
20230203145139__MG_9605.JPG

My question is why did you select the frac with a base colour that doesn't match for the $25 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Oh dear I'm agreeing with @BarrieJ3 lol
I was mainly showing my dislike for the bleached green on the 8V. The frac is another discussion, I do like it though.

I realllllllly wish the 8V was a better green. It would be perfect

I was mainly showing my dislike for the bleached green on the 8V. The frac is another discussion, I do like it though.

I realllllllly wish the 8V was a better green. It would be perfect
My phone seems to brighten the colour a little, but mine all look very decent in colour imo. The barrel on the left is a very close representation of what they look like in person. Perhaps with more use over time something happens to them. I've seen lots of different pics and some of the more used racks do look a lot more faded/bleached
PXL_20230217_123747339.jpg

My phone seems to brighten the colour a little, but mine all look very decent in colour imo. The barrel on the left is a very close representation of what they look like in person. Perhaps with more use over time something happens to them. I've seen lots of different pics and some of the more used racks do look a lot more faded/bleached View attachment 1082507
That helps a bunch, I think images have turned me off from that chip, but seeing it in real life would probably make me smile and buy some

I like the secondary 25 for the tourney lineup of a T25 set, for a cash set, assuming you could match condition as best as possible I'd go the primary. The secondary 25 is a regression if using for cash.

Those TR Kings are the ugliest chips ever, the edges and indents are so crisp and clean, why, they almost look fake. If I were you I would get rid of those things and try to get a buck a piece for them, if you could even get that. I tell ya what, I feel kind of bad for you, so, I'll give you one whole dollar a piece for them, and, save you the trouble of trying to find a buyer. Sound good???

You, sir, have a nice rack, um, racks of chips, I'm jealous! Beautiful!!

Those TR Kings are the ugliest chips ever, the edges and indents are so crisp and clean, why, they almost look fake. If I were you I would get rid of those things and try to get a buck a piece for them, if you could even get that. I tell ya what, I feel kind of bad for you, so, I'll give you one whole dollar a piece for them, and, save you the trouble of trying to find a buyer. Sound good???

You, sir, have a nice rack, um, racks of chips, I'm jealous! Beautiful!!
Half way through before I realized you were joking I was all

1B7075CD-0E51-42D4-9DC6-77B8BF3628BD.jpeg

I haven't had many TR's in my hand, but, the ones I did were in a different level, at least to me. I instantly realized that THIS was the chip. And, NO, I'M NOT JOKING, I would take these off his hands for a buck a chip:)

I’ve been waiting for someone to make the Tiger P$500 a CA $25.
Nobody will sell me blurple natives and when I finally found them, price was $2800 for a rack. WTF!?!?

Then I tried for the TP $25S….managed to squeeze a barrel I got…
49B03308-9680-48F5-93F0-EB928D8E77BE.jpeg

But needed more quantity…so decided I’ll overlabel the TP $500 and see how it works. It’s a bit off I think but it plays.

Beautiful chip in a vacuum or within my own TP primary lineup but I don’t need no $500s lmao!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom