Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
As a dealer button collector, I ordered a bunch of these things, but made a mistake and ordered incorrect quantities. To fix my error, I had to over-order what I needed. Now, I'm left with a bunch of extras. I have 6 of the "old grill" style, and 13 7 of the current "new grill" style available. The same image is on both sides of the buttons, and they are a two tone color scheme (white and army green). The rolling edge has a black tire tread around the entire button (no lettering).

I would prefer these go to JEEP enthusiasts, but I guess I have no way to confirm that (other than you can post a picture of your JEEP if you want).

I will sell one set of each JEEP dealer button for $17 shipped CONUS ($6 each plus $5 shipping). The "old grill" style MUST be purchased as a set with the "new grill" style. The remaining 7 "new grill" style buttons can be purchased individually for $11 shipped CONUS ($6 each plus $5 shipping). International shipping will be at actual cost.

QUANTITIES UPDATED ... ONLY THE CURRENT “NEW GRILL” STYLE ARE LEFT

Asshats are welcome, as long as you are an asshat who doubles as a JEEP enthusiast.

To be clear, the button on the left of this picture is the "new grill" style, and the button on the right is the "old grill" style.

6A66D20A-72E3-4733-833D-8316EDC71F74.jpeg

8902316F-1A97-40C7-A14D-B5D1FDE685A5.jpeg

0AA73949-5DC2-46E8-881B-B90C3C6A59F6.jpeg

Last edited:
I am down to a single two-button set remaining, plus a bunch of the “new grill” versions.

All two-DB sets are spoken for ... only the current "new grill" version remains. Will sell in singles or multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom