jdunford = iNano78 (1 Viewer)

Wow, web mold blanks! Hot stamp plans?
That was the plan back in 2007 or whenever it was that I acquired them from Michael @ HPC. But they're tricky to stamp, as there's virtually no recess. I'm sure some have figured out how to do it right (SuckOutKing perhaps?). I had another 600 in DG orange, purple, forest green and (light) grey, but I sold those a while back.

That was the plan back in 2007 or whenever it was that I acquired them from Michael @ HPC. But they're tricky to stamp, as there's virtually no recess. I'm sure some have figured out how to do it right (SuckOutKing perhaps?). I had another 600 in DG orange, purple, forest green and (light) grey, but I sold those a while back.

Yes, @AK Chip is doing some amazing stamping these days!

@Racer96 is doing it as well, but he's in France right now and his stamping machine is in Canada, and they may not be reunited all that quickly.

I was the one that bought them from you!

And I'd love to buy these from you, lol!
Welcome back to the chipping world!

Yes, @AK Chip is doing some amazing stamping these days!

@Racer96 is doing it as well, but he's in France right now and his stamping machine is in Canada, and they may not be reunited all that quickly.

Yeah, I do have a hotstamp machine. Mine is just the small hand machine. AK Chip has a pneumatic stamping machine. As stated though, I'm currently in France, and not sure when exactly I'll be back in Canada. I did get some dies made up for the webmolds though, and stamped a few samples.

Oh, and you may not know already, but MSPatton passed away sadly. :(

Blast from the past!
remember when we took his money in San Francisco using your
you could give them a little mill, then stamp

remember when we took his money in San Francisco using your...
Don’t remind me! 10 years later and I still have nightmares of that $1000 pot where I flopped a set of 3s on a dry board, called the all-in, and he hit that straight on the river with his 2-5 or whatever garbage it was. And that was only the beginning of a very expensive night!

Welcome back, sir!

IMG_4075.jpg

Don’t remind me! 10 years later and I still have nightmares of that $1000 pot where I flopped a set of 3s on a dry board, called the all-in, and he hit that straight on the river with his 2-5 or whatever garbage it was. And that was only the beginning of a very expensive night!
oh crap, I didn't mean to post about that, left it in the thead, then added another response and didn't realize it was still there, sorry :bag:

Love Web molds! My favorite sets are webs.

1608482435250_20200927_121416.jpg
1608482450576_20200927_121610.jpg
20180322_065846.jpg
20180322_065753.jpg
20180322_065809.jpg

If you ever want to sell, please contact me!

Great to see you active in the hobby again! Good to see more Canadian representation here.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your collection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom