Jbutler and Grandgnu Containment Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
COME AT ME BRO!

tumblr_lin4utWu8K1qhnyjso1_500.gif

Jbutler and I are now accepting topics for mean-spirited discourse. Please submit in-thread

Concealed weapons
Health Care
Vaccines (do they use them as trackers? a reason my hillbilly sister didn't get her kids vaccinated)

Legalized Prostitution

A friend and I debated this in 10th grade for a government class project.

"do they use them as trackers?"...as in, an implants?

Here are my stances on the topics presented:

CONCEALED WEAPONS - In Favor

HEALTH CARE - I assume we are discussing Obama Care? If that is the case, I am Against.

VACCINES - I identify as Pro Choice

LEGALIZED PROSTITUTION - In Favor

Butler and I can debate provided we disagree on any of these. Probably best to tackle one topic at a time to avoid confusion.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - I'm not familiar with "Jade Helm military exercises" but could bone up if necessary. As far as the Feds go, don't trust them and feel the powers behind the "crown" have been twisting our system slowly over the past few decades to maintain their power and make it difficult through traditional channels for said power to be challenged. They are also militarizing our police force in preparation for marshal law when enough of the populace wakes up

PLASTIC SURGERY - Pro Choice. If done for vanity reasons (barring an injury/disfigurement) I find it personally distasteful (same with tattoos) but its someones body, they can mess with it however they please.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - I'm not familiar with "Jade Helm military exercises" but could bone up if necessary. As far as the Feds go, don't trust them and feel the powers behind the "crown" have been twisting our system slowly over the past few decades to maintain their power and make it difficult through traditional channels for said power to be challenged. They are also militarizing our police force in preparation for marshal law when enough of the populace wakes up.

Here you go: http://www.truthandaction.org/opera...ill-across-7-states-unconventional-warfare/2/

The Fox News version was too level-headed to really have a chance at starting something.

Here are my stances on the topics presented:

HEALTH CARE - I assume we are discussing Obama Care? If that is the case, I am Against.

VACCINES - I identify as Pro Choice

LEGALIZED PROSTITUTION - In Favor

Butler and I can debate provided we disagree on any of these. Probably best to tackle one topic at a time to avoid confusion.

cmicsfee.gif

Normally a contest between combatants is arranged by a 3rd party and is between contestants of similar stature and skill. Welcome to the WWE.

This thread has the potential to be so epic if only butler would participate. I mean, look at all the interest already generated in various topics to debate. Just think of the animated memes I could find and use in my posts!

Normally a contest between combatants is arranged by a 3rd party and is between contestants of similar stature and skill. Welcome to the WWE.

I believe it was manamongkids that suggested this thread was needed. As far as stature, skill and WWE, I guess I've been Hornswaggled!

WWE-superstar-Hornswoggle-21_original_display_image.jpg

I suggested the thread because any thread that contained gnu and jb seemingly disagreeing on any topic turned into an instant thread-jack

seemed like a reasonable solution

In favor of what, exactly? Unlimited concealed carry of any weapon, with no background checks or licensing of any kind?

Against what, exactly? The ACA as opposed to what existed before the ACA?

Who's judging the debate, and who's making book?

I kinda like this idea, though maybe implemented differently.

Instead of trying to incite discussions, how about a subforum in Off Topic called Heated Discussions? Moderators could split threads and move arguments to that category. It's a gentle reminder to keep things civil and friendly, but if they really want to go nuts, that's the place to do it. It also keeps the tone of the rest of the board light and pleasant for the rest of the members.

In favor of what, exactly? Unlimited concealed carry of any weapon, with no background checks or licensing of any kind?

How about government ninjas that silently drop pistols or poisoned daggers in your pocket or purse with you noticing? That way everybody ends up armed in case of conflict.

That's the only way I interpret being "pro concealed weapons".

Against what, exactly? The ACA as opposed to what existed before the ACA?

Who's judging the debate, and who's making book?

NO JOKES IN THIS SERIOUS THREAD!

Gnu is to Randy Mulkey as Butler is to Magnum T.A.

So I get knocked down but keep getting back up and Butler crashed his Porsche, ending his career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom